Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Long Time Coming...

Slacking with my blogs.... but like any good seminarian, I have an excuse. I am as always too busy to do anything other than study, eat and sleep.

Now, to let you the reader know the scoop... first, we were blown out by St. Ben's in the football game... but we stole the trophy the night before and painted their field, and thus in a way we sort of won. And really, even though we lost the football game, I did win my challenge in ping pong, which is a far superior sport.

Next, our last final is next week on the 11th. I am pretty stoked, as is the norm, about this semester coming to completion. I will be heading to Birmingham after my last final and am making plans to visit various parishes while at home. I look forward to seeing everyone in Birmingham; and by that I mean everyone that I normally see. The plan was to go on a trip to Colorado right after school was out, but I decided to cancel this because I really feel it is important to be in the diocese this Christmas break. I will not be back in Birmingham for any significant amount of time until summer of 2010 and I need to spend as much time with the people and priests as possible.

No comments: