Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Blog

Howdy, This will be my latest attempt at keeping a blog. The business of life, particularly at seminary often times will dictate the amount of blogging I can accomplish. For example, at the present moment I should be reading for Scripture class tomorrow as well as looking over Redemtoris Missio for Hispanic Ministry, yet, instead I am creating my first post.

Anyway, to not have a completely irrelevant first blog let me write something substantial. This is from Ephesians, part of my homework assignment...

May the eyes of your hearts be enlightened, that you may know what is the hope that belongs to his call, what are the riches of glory in the inheritance among the holy ones, and what is the surpassing greatness of his power for us who believe, in accord with the exercises of his great might, which he worked in Christ, raising him from the dead and seating him at the right in the heavens, far above every principality, authority, power, and dominion, and ever name that is named not only in this age but also in the one to come. [Eph 1:18-21]

What burning desire I have for Christ Jesus! I pray that all of my brothers and sisters in Christ allow the outpouring of Grace from Christ through the Holy Spirit to strengthen their faith in the one who poured out Himself completely that we might live with Him both now and forever.
Time for my holy hour.

1 comment:

gkm said...

glad you started a new blog. i'm going to follow it to make sure you're keeping up with it. i just remembered we have a quiz tomorrow.